Read the highlights:
- Always be documenting - A company knowledge base is a strong indicator of good company health.
- Tests should be automatically run on all pull requests. Here’s how to do it in Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Systematically designed APIs are critical, here’s how I use JSON:API to do it (but don’t bikeshed).
Open source software #
- A collection of email tools that I wrote to make it easier to work with IMAP.
- You can take a JSON schema and turn it to Markdown, for auto-generation of human-readable specs. (See Github)
- hex2words is a simple JS tool utilizing the PGP word list to verify hashes. (See Github)
- The SDMP is my attempt at making the internet a better, more secure place. (See Github)
- The Very Open License is for people and businesses who are uncomfortable with “The Swears” in the WTFPL, but want something even simpler and less restrictive than the MIT license. (See Github)